• bandeela, p. (2014, february 24). the next generation of wireless network. Retrieved from warse: http://www.warse.org/pdfs/2014/icetetssp25.pdf
Li-Fi Has Many Advantages , It is Used in Electromagnetic Sensitive Areas For Example, In Areas like Aircraft Cabins , Hospitals , Nuclear Powers , Li-Fi Can Even work under water where Wi-Fi Fails Completely .
• burns, c. (2015, november 30). what is li-fi,and how practical is it in real life. Retrieved from slash gear: https://www.slashgear.com/what-is-li-fi-and-how-practical-is-it-in-the-real-world-30416365/
Actually Wi-Fi Stems from Hi-Fi ,Or High Fidelity ,Li-Fi Can Deliver Data a bit faster thanWi-Fi,Li-Fi Depends on device being within range of the light being transmitted by your Li-Fi Bulb, And a Company Named of “Velmenni” Has Produced a lightbulb that works with Li-Fi technology .
• Chauhan, A. (2016, Dec 2). Likedin . Retrieved from LI-FI technology World: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-lifi-technology-how-does-work-beginners-guide-akash
Li Fi is a new paradigm for optical wireless technology to provide unprecedented connectivity. Li Fi is 5G visible light communication systems using light from light-emitting diodes as a medium to deliver networked, mobile. This Li Fi is also human friendly.
• Julka, E. (2015, February 2). Retrieved from International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research: https://www.ijser.org/researchpaper/A-Review-Paper-on-Li-Fi-Technology.pdf
From the Above Link We can learn about the basic design of Li-Fi . Li-Fi architecture consists of a no of LED bulbs including many wireless devices such as Mobile Phones PDA. The following factors should be taken into concern while designing Li-Fi:
1. Presence of light.
2. Line of sight (LOS).
3. For better performance use fluorescent light and LED.
4. A photo detector received data.
• Lewis, N. (2017, August 9). Wireless Networks . Retrieved from Solutions Review : https://solutionsreview.com/wireless-network/the-top-benefits-and-disadvantages-of-li-fi-technology/
In This Link we Will Know About the Advantages & DisAdvantages of LI-FI
The advantages are commonly based on the issues of Increased Efficiency, Cost Availability , Security.
As light cannot pass through the walls and opaque bodies ,it can be used by only users within the room but not by others which is a secured use .
The disadvantages are commonly based on the issues of Light Source Reliance, limited range, interference.
Other sources of light may interfere with the signal.Light do not passes through walls and this limited range makes the user a little bit annoyed.
• Mercer, C. (2018, june 11). What is Li-Fi . Retrieved from Techworld: https://www.techworld.com/data/what-is-li-fi-everything-you-need-know-3632764/
LI FI stands for Light Fidelity and is a Visible Light Communications (VLC) system which runs wireless communications that travel at very high speeds , With Li-Fi Light bulb is essentially your router , Common Household LED light bulbs to enable data transfer , and the boasting speeds are up to 224 Gigabits per second.
• Sharma, R. R. (2014, Feb 12). Int J. Computer Technology & Applications. Retrieved from http://www.ijcta.com/documents/volumes/vol5issue1/ijcta2014050121.pdf
The above link was proposed by the German physicist—Harald Haas, Which provides transmission of data through illumination. Li Fi provides better bandwidth, efficiency, availability and security than Wi-Fi and has already achieved blisteringly high speed in the lab.